https://www.micannabislawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Banned-Edible-Marijuana-Products-www.micannabislaywer.com-1.png 512 1024 MCL Admin https://www.micannabislawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/New-Logo-for-2022-900x900-1-300x300.jpg MCL Admin2018-08-17 17:35:382020-04-13 20:39:47Michigan: Banned Edible Marijuana Products
Michigan: Banned Edible Marijuana Products
Banned Edible Marijuana Products
Today, Michigan announced that certain edible marihuana products are not fit for production under the state’s new regulations.
Some of the products that Michigan has decided not to allow include:
- Ice Cream
- Vegetable-based jams and jellies
- Canned fruit or vegetable butter, such as apple butter
- Pies and cakes that require refrigeration
- Milk and dairy products
Some of the products that Michigan has decided to approve include:
- Ground and roasted coffee
- Confections and sweets that are made without alcohol
- Fruit jams and jellies that can be stored at room temperature
The landscape of Michigan’s legal framework is constantly evolving. To get in touch with the attorneys that stay one step ahead, call the Michigan Cannabis Lawyers at 517-512-8364.
The Michigan Cannabis Lawyer Admin is the profile for the cannabis attorneys here at Covert Law Firm.