Talk to a Michigan Class A Grower License Attorney today!

The state of Michigan is now legal for marijuana. This means that with a license you can produce and sell cannabis through the statewide monitoring system. If you are interested in growing legal cannabis you might be looking into a Michigan Class A Grower license.

Take a look at the rest of this page to see fees and license types. Don’t forget to contact us if you need a lawyer for the application of cannabis licenses. 517-512-8364

We are excited to talk to you about how you can use the MRTMA to your advantage.

adult use marijuana licensing


Click to Call The Michigan Cannabis Lawyers Today!

Drop us a message below

0 + 3 = ?