Today, Michigan announced that certain edible marihuana products are not fit for production under the state’s new regulations.
Some of the products that Michigan has decided not to allow include:
- Ice Cream
- Vegetable based jams and jellies
- Canned fruit or vegetable butters, such as apple butter
- Pies and cakes that require refrigeration
- Mike and dairy products
Some of the products that Michigan has decided to approve include:
- Ground and roasted coffee
- Confections and sweets that are made without alcohol
- Fruit jams and jellies that can be stored at room temperature
The landscape of Michigan’s legal framework is constantly evolving. To get in touch with the attorneys that stay one step ahead, call the Michigan Cannabis Lawyers at 517-512-8364.